[ Rue-si Dat Ton ]
Follow Rue-si Dat Ton
A Personal Note From Franklin
I’m glad you’re here to learn Rue-si Dat Ton. I first found out about Rue-si Dat Ton when I was enrolling in a massage course at Watpo Thai Traditional Medical School in Bangkok, Thailand. Before that, and like most people on the planet, I had absolutely no clue what it was. While studying Thai massage I often wondered, “How did all of this come about?”
When I learned that Rue-si Dat Ton was the foundation of Thai Traditional Massage, my interest was piqued! After that, I took a course at Watpo TTMS to learn their 18 techniques of RDT which really got me hooked.
My curiosity drove me to research and learn as much as I could. That was when I realized how rare and inaccessible this ancient, mysterious knowledge actually is (even among Thai people). “Why is Yoga world famous and yet nobody seems to know about Rue-si Dat Ton?”, I pondered. This question perplexed me greatly.
The answer(s) to my question became much more evident upon examining the history of Rue-si Dat Ton. Moreover, when I concluded that RDT was truly on the verge of going extinct – I felt compelled to save it from fading away, out of awareness forever.
In conclusion, it’s my hope that you’ll join me in practicing these amazing techniques and benefit greatly from this powerful, healing wisdom. Share this with others and help spread the word. Together, we can carry Rue-si Dat Ton with us into the future for generations to come.
Be Well, Franklin
Why Learn Rue-si Dat Ton?
The Benefits of Rue-si Dat Ton
The many benefits of practicing Rue-si Dat Ton include but are not limited to:
Stability & Dexterity
Improves Agility, Coordination, & Balance
Mobility & Flexibility
Wider Range of Motion in Muscles and Joints
Provides Greater Longevity
Prepare Your Body.
Prepare Your Mind.
Now It’s Time to Learn Rue-si Dat Ton
Let’s Break It Down
Dive Deeper Into Each Technique
This self-stretching routine in the Wat Pho style is ideal as a preventative maintenance program for your body. However, each of the 18 techniques that make up this routine, when done individually, can be used to treat specific ailments. Explore them in more detail here:
- 1: Relief of Tension Headache and Giddiness
- 2: Relief of Physical Discomforts
- 3: Relief of Shoulder and Neck Discomfort
- 4: Relief of Shoulder and Leg Stiffness
- 5: Relief of Knee and Leg Discomfort
- 6: Relief of Chest and Waist Discomfort
- 7: Relief of Chest Compression Caused by Wind or “Wata”
- 8: Relief of Convulsion Caused by Wind or “Wata”
- 9: Relief of Chest Pain at the Cardiac Region Caused by Abdominal Distension
- 10: Relief of Knee Sprain
- 11: Relief of Heel Stiffness Caused by Wind or “Wata”
- 12: Relief of Back Pain Causing Leg Discomfort
- 13: Relief of Foot Numbness
- 14: Relief of Hip and Lower Back Discomfort
- 15: Relief of Muscle Cramp in the Hands and Feet
- 16: For Longevity
- 17: Relief of Chest Trouble, Cough, and Asthma
- 18: Treatment of Wrist Trouble Caused by Wind or “Wata”
Subscribe to our nesletter, comment, rate, share, and much more below!
Our mission is to seek out and gather all knowledge pertaining to Rue-si Dat Ton from legitimate sources far and wide. We plan to consolidate and refine the information, address the extinction issues stated on our website, and put it into digital form. This ensures not only that it will be preserved, but that its healing wisdom will be accessible around the world. We aim to fulfill the dreams of Kings. We greatly appreciate any and all support in this seemingly impossible quest that has been riddled with complications throughout the centuries. Thank You.
Important Note: Most information presented here was acquired from the Watpo Thai Traditional Medical School in Bangkok, Thailand. It’s a great school and quite likely the #1 place to learn Thai massage in the world. Highly Recommended!